Can anyone explain this? The pic shows the results screens from 2 runs of Operational Tschuchima. In fact, I ran the first one (the right hand side pic) - resulting in a major Russian victory - properly, then ran the last few hours of it again from a save - resulting in a Japanese victory (the left pic). I have no idea why. There was no action between the save and the end. So it should have been the same result. Instead, not only is the result different, and the closing points tally different without explanation, but look at the numbers of Japanese CA and DD!!! Those number differences are in fact the only differences I can see. So what happened? Can anyone help?
Ok. This one should do it, I think. After this point here I basically ran the 7 Battleships led by Knyaz Suvorov to the objective and got the minor defeat and very different stats for the Japanese CAs and DDs that you see. Hope this helps
I just ran it again from that save and got another, different set of results - this time a major Japanese victory. The variation in end-screen reports of numbers of Japanese CA and DDs between games starting at this save point is interesting (this time round the Japanese were reported to have 33 CAs and 112 DDs remaining at end), and no combat that I can detect can account for it. But I've probably missed something. I'm not 100% sure that this save is the one I got the divergent results from though. Sorry.
Last Edit: Jan 16, 2014 17:40:08 GMT -5 by phoenix