Post by Fredrik W on Jan 29, 2014 17:13:51 GMT -5
We havenew updates in the final stages of testing now. Hopefully we will have them out this week.
SAI WW1 will be upgraded to the same standard as SAI RJW.
SAI RJW will get an update.
* Ships laying mines will keep a course straight ahead unless encountering land (real minefields were straight).
* Added deselect all button to chief of staff/fleet engineer windows.
* Obsolete ships are only worth half the points when damaged or sunk.
* Point value for mandatory objectives raised.
* There is now a VP penalty depending on difficulty level for ships far from friendly bases at the end of a scenario.
* Made the AI better at deploying patrols, This should help the Japanese AI and make things more difficult when playing the Russians in the RJW campaign.
* Some AI tactical tweaks.
* Fixed a display bug with coastal batteries having the wrong symbol when unsighted by the enemy.
* Fixed a bug with detached ships not being reattached to the original division even when both were in the same port.
* Made sure reach point ojectives will fire even when ships are entering port at the objective.
* Fixed a bug with VP totals sometimes being slightly wrong.
* Fixed a bug with status of captured bases not being saved correctly.
* Fixed a bug with high value units losing that status in saved campaigns (affects the Russians in the Baltic campaign).
Scenarios and data RJW Campaign:
* Fixed erroneous facing of coastal batteries of Bezymannaya fort in the RJW campaign.
* Fixed an error with some Russian units from the Baltic not being included.
* Ships in the Red Sea will now enter with teh other Baltic reinforcements if the player elects not to let them continiue to the far east.
Scenarios and data Baltic Campaign:
* The Russian dreadnoughts now correcly marked as High Value Units in the Baltic campaign.