Post by williammiller on Oct 6, 2013 15:06:31 GMT -5
WARGAMER.COM AWARD OF EXCELLENCE!
USENET GOLD AWARD!
CLICK HERE TO ORDER FOR $19.99!
CLICK HERE FOR THE WCNAW V1.20 to 1.30 UPDATE
CLICK HERE FOR THE WCNAW V1.31 UPDATE (v1.30 required)
CLICK HERE FOR THE WCNAW ONLINE MANUAL (Continuously updated)
CLICK HERE FOR THE WCNAW SHIP DATA CHARTS - PDF FORMAT
CLICK HERE FOR A WCNAW SCREENSHOT ZIP PACK
WARGAMER.COM REVIEW OF WCNAW POSTED IN 2009
* Turn based naval computer naval wargame presently covering 1890-1950.
* 3D/2D hybrid single screen intuitive interface.
* Nations presently included: United States, Great Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Austria-Hungary, and Russia with more to be added in future updates.
* Over 400 classes of warships covering 8 nationalities with more due to be added in downloadable updates!
* Tactical map covering 40nm x 40nm of ocean.
* Ship types include dreadnoughts, battleships, battlecruisers, heavy cruisers, light cruisers, destroyers, and monitors.
* Animations include gun flashes, gunnery hits, torpedo hits, salvo splashes, sinking ships, and critical hit explosions.
* Weather, visibility, and sea state environmental options.
* Detailed system, structural, and floatation damage including fires and progressive flooding.
* Fire control systems, search/fire control radars, smoke screens, searchlights, and star shell effects.
* 4 levels of illumination for night combat calculations.
* Main battery, secondary battery, tertiary battery, and torpedo battery targeting.
* Optional rates of fire that include ranging, spotted, and full rate of fire.
* Detailed ammunition levels for all gun batteries.
* Full tactical map maneuvering and shellfire evasion.
* 3 types of ammunition that include high explosive, common/semi-armor piercing, and armor piercing.
* Detailed and accurate gunnery and torpedo combat calculations.
* Random scenario generator for various sized battles and the ability to easily create custom designed battles.
* Battle viewer, division display, and tactical map interface.
* Detailed ship graphics, high quality ocean, and sky backgrounds.
* Engagements can include up to 8 divisions of 8 ships each for a total of 64 warships. (Larger battles planned for future updates.)
* Armor ratings for armored ships include vertical belt, horizontal deck, turret front, turret top and superstructure.
* Detailed torpedo protection system ratings and mechanics.
* Easy to use and intuitive single screen interface.
* Full stereo sound effects including explosions, torpedo launches, gunfire, splashes, and background music.
* Very challenging and effective AI opponent.
* The ability to handle 200 scenarios and 200 saved battles.
* Very easy to use for naval board game surface combat resolution!
*** More features, additional navies, and more ship classes will be listed here in further news updates! ***
Minimum System Requirements: 400mhz+ CPU, 64MB RAM, DirectX 7.0+, Win98/XP/2K/ME/VISTA/7/8, 16MB video card, 1024x768 screen resolution.
Copyright and Trademark Notice: Warship Combat : Navies at War is Copyrighted © 2013 by Naval Warfare Simulations. All rights to publish, copy, sell, trademark, or otherwise disseminate all versions of by either electronic or physical means are owned in it's entirety by Naval Warfare Simulations. No publishing, copying, selling, trade marking, or otherwise disseminating Warship Combat : Navies at War is permitted without express written permission from NWS. "Warship Combat : Navies at War" is a trademark for Naval Warfare Simulation's naval wargame covering surface naval combat.